Tuesday 17 April 2007

My First Ever Blog!!


Ah, it was half a fun and half an exceptionally boring day today. As usual I met up with Michael to play cards (he kept pestering me while I was still on my way to school, are u that lonely? XD hahahaha)

Our first period was Student Dev, initially I was overjoyed, no bloody retarded religious class! However, that bloody lump of cellulite (Ms Rani) came in for the Ethnics class! Over the next hour, she presented an extremely grainy video (pirated?) then proceeded to drone on and on for around 25mins on ASEAN. After that, we had to write a letter to a foreign friend about the positive aspects and attractions on a couple of ASEAN countries. Does anyone think I did that? DAMN BLOODY STRAIGHT I DIDN’T!!! I thought it was an absolutely retarded activity and I was bored to death by the Rani’s incessant droning. I’ve realized that Rani doesn’t teach, she presents, all she does is read out from powerpoint slides or notes. That’s so bloody useless, does she think we can’t read for ourselves? And… what has ASEAN got to do with Ethnics? Bah, every class with Rani sucks… bloody boring… damn sick of her face…

After Student Dev… we had double GP!! OMG, 2 hours more with Rani! We were supposed to complete our essay that we started 2 weeks ago but… SHE BLOODY LOST MY ESSAY!!! WTF man!!! She even had the cheek to ask me to start a completely new one… I nearly slapped her (not really haha). In a foul mood, I felt like being an absolute bastard at that moment, so I decided to write that “‘It is perfectly justifiable for children to put their parents in a home”. What an interesting topic hehehe…. But… I was still damned pissed at that bloody Rani, so… I finished my planning then for my essay, I wrote the question then promptly proceeded to sleep haha… After like ½ hour when she finally noticed that I was sleeping, she wanted to make me stay back but I refused, what could she possibly do to me? In the end, she let me do it next Wednesday during my double break …however… will I? Muhahaha

Whiew… finally had a break after 3 bloody hours with Rani… I got a chicken baguette and a nutrisoy for lunch today as per norm. Everyone else was eating gooey chicken chops with rice and omelettes (yuck… *vomits*). We then headed back to class to talk cock and play cards… Hahahaha, we kept recalling that on World of Warcraft, Jovett successfully turned a Spanish guy living in Australia gay on Sunday lol… man… it was sick… after a total psychological turnover and sublime homosexual references… Jovett managed to get the guy to measure the length of his dick (13.25cm for a 14 yr old) and also taught him how to wank... seriously… wtf man… The next day that guy (Felipe) asked Jovett to be his online boyfriend lol… Jovett agreed b’cos he wants gold from him lol… Seriously… something like that is wrong… very very wrong… even beyond me (and that’s something hahahaha). Surprisingly and perhaps shockingly, Jovett remains proud of his achievement… he is one screwed up kid hahaha. He insinuated that he wants to turn Rebekah’s (his gf) brother gay too, and also how to turn on his sister (Rebekah). She and Perlyn got mad and threw stuff at him lol. I suggested that he teach her brother how to turn on his mom and Rebekah threw a bottle (full!!) at me. Hit me on my shoulder after I dodged (and landed on the floor). While this drama was going on, Kenneth and Nigel were too involved in playing 7-hand poker (I taught them that!!!) to take any notice lol.

After break, we had physics tutorial, we went through our physics tutorial that we each did one question earlier. Throughout that one hour period, we managed to get through 4 questions… a bit ineffective if u ask me. The break she gave us in the middle of the period might have contributed to it too hehe (such a nice teacher ^^). The only bad thing was that she loves to make lame jokes… as usual. Lemme give an example hehe; A statistician had a phobia of bomb threats in airplanes so he always took alternative means of transportation. One day, his colleague saw him in the airport waiting for his flight. Feeling curious, his colleague asked him if he had gotten rid of his phobia. The statistician replied that he had done a lot of precise calculations regarding bomb threats and double-checked all of them. He found out that the possibility of having 2 bombs on a plane was minute, nearly zero. Hence, he felt confident enough to take a plane as he had brought a bomb with him. Funny right? Anyone who find this funny should be shot in the balls. Just after that we came up with our own racist jokes lol. What do u get when an Indian gets into the ocean? Answer: Littering. What do u get when u put many Indians into the ocean? Answer: An oil slick. What do u get when u put all Indians of the world into the ocean? Answer: A better world. Guan Min’s (the guy who sits next to Anand - a black asswipe) reaction was instant psychotic hysterical laughter. I love Physics, it’s nice ^^

I had Malay B…argh... Personally, I feel that it’s totally retarded… but… strangely enough, I might be unconsciously learning something hehe. We had a test on occupations today, had to label pictures with the malay word for each particular occupation. I was hopeless and only got 6/25 for that hahahaha. Daniel, the weird Malaysian guy was tops with 12/25 and won 5 pieces of chocolate. Bah, I was tops for the animal naming test the previous week and won a whole tube of oreo hahahaha.

Finally our day ended! We decided to go to Raffles City to get FREE Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. Apparently this is an annual event (Free Cone Day!!). I found out that I left my ez-link card at in my running shorts the night before so I had to pay cash for the bus ><. We took 2 buses to get to Dohby Gaut MRT station then a short ride to City Hall just to get there lol, I spent $3 just for that!!! But it was money well spent b’cos I got 3 Ben & Jerry’s ice creams! Had to queue for about 3minutes for each cone and another 3 minutes to finish that cone. I tried the Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Chunky Monkey and Sweet Cream & Cookies. All of them were awesome! It was oddly satisfying to know that we got ice creams which cost $4.50 each for FREE. Nigel dropped his ice cream off his cone when he tried to poke me with it lol - dumbass hahahaha. I bet if it hadn’t been free he would feel damn sad but …it was free, hence we couldn’t care any less :) We hanged around for abit after that. Jovett & Rebekah went to MPH to check out the Adult’s Interest Section (horny bitches hehe) whereas me, Nigel and Perlyn just walked around aimlessly. We also took pictures with the cow mascot there lol. The mascot looked absolutely ridiculous with a disproportionately large head and a rather skinny body. I thought it looked like a starving, emaciated Ethiopian cow hahahaha. We took 2 pictures with it. I wasn’t in the first shot cos I tried to poke my hand into the cow’s mouth (the mascot’s only viewpoint), it tried to whack me then shoo me away while we were shrieking like banshees. During the 2nd shot, Nigel and Jovett posed as normal on either side of the cow while I slowly sneaked from the cow’s side and pretended to cup the cow’s balls (I’m assuming that it was a male cow). That was hilarious lol, hahahahhahaha, I put that shot on my friendster :)

Then we all went our separate ways home, I found out that Nigel lives in Pasir Ris, I always thought he lived in the north cos he went to YJC during the PAE. Kinda bored when I got home… so… I decided to start a blog and u’re reading my first post! It’s relatively long, at about 1445 words and took me around 2 hours to write hahaha. Anyway, it’s time for my 2.4km training. Hopefully I can find the time to blog again tomorrow. (I find this kinda fun, sorta like creative writing :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutter,

go go go!

Friendster!

go go go !

-jov

Anonymous said...

FRIENDSTER, GO GO!!!

and we were at SELF-IMPROVEMENT, NOTB ADULT INTEREST. XD

blog everyday okay I NEED STUFF TO READ.

Anonymous said...

Cutter doesn't keep ablog in secondary school, why the sudden fuss?!! Oh wait, Could it be he's actually thinking of his life as a normal person?! Oh no! This is a sign for the end of the world!!